Anxiety/Stress Autoscopy

Using our knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, we were tasked with developing an art piece known as an Autoscopy. This piece included a picture of ourselves and using the layering/filter features of Photoshop we meshed the layers together to present a new image with meaning. We also needed to convert the image into GIFs and play around with filters, dither, and colors. I chose to use fire as a symbol of the immense stress and anxiety that I get in my everyday life. It takes over me and rages inside me like an out of control fire. Below is the original image, 5 quality-different JPGs, and 4 GIFs. Remember, no matter how bad things get you will always rise from the ashes.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Night Frights Poster Design

Self-Portrait Calligram