Final Portfolio

During the entire duration of the semester, after each project was finished we had to keep them somewhere so we would be able to easily pull them later. We were tasked to create a portfolio of all of our projects for the semester using Adobe InDesign. I chose to be geometric about it as I love control and order, which is why I used perfect shapes that were symmetrical and had sharp edges. I even utilized a grid as a baseline for where I would place everything on every page. This was the final project of the class, and I've added images of the portfolio below! Thank you so much for sticking around these past few months. I hope you enjoyed the show and make sure to be on the lookout for other artworks from me! 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Night Frights Poster Design

Self-Portrait Calligram